Some in-person occasions may be canceled as a result of COVID-19. Earlier than going, be certain that occasion is happening.
David Bugno — “Reich Baby: A Lebensborn Life,” noon-3 p.m. Oct. 24, Lined Treasures Bookstore, 105 Second St., Monument; 481-2665.
Fleur Bradley — “Midnight on the Barclay Lodge,” 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Oct. 31, Lined Treasures Bookstore, 105 Second St., Monument; 481-2665.
Eric Peterson — “Secret Denver: A Information to the Bizarre, Fantastic and Obscure,” 1-3 p.m. Nov. 7, Lined Treasures Bookstore, 105 Second St., Monument; 481-2665.
Digital Writer Go to — With Emma Donoghue, 7-8 p.m. Oct. 22; ppld.org/moa.
Digital Writer Go to — With Lindsay Lackey, 7-8:30 p.m. Nov. 10. Registration required: ppld.org/moa.
Digital Writer Go to — With Brenda Woods, 10-11 a.m. or 1-2 p.m. Nov. 12. Registration required; ppld.org/moa.
Hoopla Digital — Pikes Peak Library District patrons can use Hoopla Digital without spending a dime entry to movies, music and audiobooks from smartphones, tablets, PCS and Apple TV; hoopladigital.com.
E-books and Extra — E-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines free with PPLD library card. Click on on CyberShelf at ppld.org.
For data, go to ppld.org.
• Calhan Library, 600 Financial institution St., Calhan
• Cheyenne Mountain Department Library, 1785 S. eighth St.
• East Library, 5550 N. Union Blvd.
• Fountain Library Department, 230 S. Major St., Fountain, ppld.org
• Excessive Prairie Library, 7035 Previous Meridian Street, Falcon
• Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
• Manitou Springs Library, 701 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs
• Monument Library Department, 1706 Lake Woodmoor Drive, Monument
• Previous Colorado Metropolis Library Department, 2418 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
• Palmer Lake Library Department, 66 Decrease Glenway, Palmer Lake
• Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade Ave.
• Rockrimmon Library Department, 832 Village Middle Drive
• Ruth Holley Library Department, 685 N. Murray Blvd.
• Sand Creek Library Department, 1821 S. Academy Blvd.
• Ute Move Department Library, 8010 Severy Ave.
CARLOTTA OLSON, THE GAZETTE