An area household restaurant suffered an incredible loss early Sunday throughout a fireplace.
Herencias Mexican Meals within the Lincoln Park space caught on fireplace someday round 6 a.m. on Sunday.
Marisol Elizalde, proprietor of the restaurant, mentioned she acquired the information from her son concerning the fireplace round 7 a.m.
“I used to be considering it was a joke, however it was a nightmare,” Elizalda mentioned. “It was utterly broken, completely, like 100%.”
Elizalde mentioned that they had began the restaurant just a few months in the past.
The San Diego Fireplace Division was known as to the scene to extinguish the flames of the second alarm fireplace.
Smoke was seen coming from the roof of the institution situated at 5065 Logan Ave.
A hearth investigator was assigned to the incident as a workforce of about 80 personnel battled the fireplace.
Regardless of the lack of their small enterprise, Elizalde plans to maintain pushing ahead for the sake of her household and kids.
“We’re right here to comply with our goals and make it by. I do know we’re coming from a distinct nation, but when we’re right here it’s as a result of we prefer to work,” Elizalde mentioned.