TEMPLE, Texas (KWTX) – Temple fireplace officers are investigating after a hearth broke out early Tuesday afternoon at Fortunate 7 Sweepstakes within the United Plaza at 2807 West Adams Ave., simply north of the Sammons Golf Course.
Heavy smoke was seen when the primary crews arrived simply after 12:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Crews discovered a small fireplace contained in the constructing and shortly extinguished it, Temple Fireplace & Rescue spokesman Santos Soto stated.
No accidents have been reported.
Copyright 2020 KWTX. All rights reserved.