- Kimberly Guilfoyle, a Trump marketing campaign adviser and Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend, joked about her intercourse life and made lap dance and sizzling tub celebration provides at fundraisers, based on a brand new report by Politico.
- Guilfoyle reportedly provided to provide a lap dance to whoever raised probably the most cash at a donor occasion final December on the Trump Resort in Washington, DC.
- Guilfoyle and Trump Jr. made some donors uncomfortable with their “sexually suggestive” conversations, Politico reported.
- Tim Murtaugh, a spokesperson for the Trump marketing campaign, advised Politico: “Kimberly Guilfoyle is a superb fundraiser and was a extremely valued asset to the President’s workforce. There was nothing offensive about her shows in context.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Kimberly Guilfoyle, a former Fox Information character and Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend, cracked jokes about her intercourse life and made sexual provides on the president’s reelection marketing campaign occasions, according to a new Politico report.
Guilfoyle, who labored as an adviser on President Donald Trump’s reelection marketing campaign workforce, reportedly engaged in “sexually suggestive” conversations with Trump Jr. that made donors uncomfortable, Politico reported.
She additionally provided to provide a lap dance to whoever made the largest donation at a Trump Resort fundraiser final December in Washington, DC, three sources advised the information outlet.
At one other occasion in Jackson Gap, Wyoming, earlier this yr, Guilfoyle reportedly provided a sizzling tub celebration to whoever raised probably the most cash, per Politico.
A supply additionally advised the publication that at a fall 2018 fundraiser, Guilfoyle mentioned Trump Jr. “preferred it when she dressed up as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.”
The 2 have been answerable for Trump’s fundraising workforce, which many senior marketing campaign and Republican officers blasted as an HR catastrophe, Politico reported. Marketing campaign insiders disclosed the alleged revelations to Politico as a part of a deep dive into the possible reasons Trump fell brief within the election.
The finance workforce failed to gather sufficient money and lagged behind President-elect Joe Biden’s funding numbers, officers advised the publication. In addition they mentioned that they obtained stories that Guilfoyle berated her staff.
Trump marketing campaign spokesperson Tim Murtaugh defended Guilfoyle, telling Politico: “Kimberly Guilfoyle is a superb fundraiser and was a extremely valued asset to the President’s workforce. There was nothing offensive about her shows in context.”
Guilfoyle has been on the heart of quite a few scandals since becoming a member of Trump’s reelection effort final yr. In August, she and Trump Jr. confronted criticism for taking a 2-day journey to Paris in 2018 that reportedly cost taxpayers at the least $64,000. Then, in October, she was accused of sexual harassment by her former private assistant at Fox Information.