COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) – Fortunately, nobody was inside a downtown Colorado Springs enterprise when it caught fireplace Tuesday night time.
Crews had been known as to the enterprise close to Platte Avenue and Wahsatch Avenue at about 8:30 p.m. In keeping with on-line data, the enterprise is a ironmongery store at 319 Bijou Courtroom.
Firefighters on scene mentioned there was “vital” harm to the constructing. It isn’t clear if the constructing is a whole loss.
The reason for the hearth stays below investigation.
As extra particulars grow to be obtainable this text will likely be up to date.
Copyright 2020 KKTV. All rights reserved.