DENVER (CBS4) – Colorado well being officers are looking for suggestions a few proposed certification program that might permit companies to function underneath fewer restrictions in the event that they cross a state inspection. The Colorado Division of Public Well being and Setting launched the draft framework for this system on Friday.
The proposal is just like Mesa County’s 5-Star program, which launched in the summertime. The 5-Star program charges companies based mostly on how properly they adjust to COVID-19 security standards.
On Wednesday, the Board of Douglas County Commissioners despatched a letter to Gov. Jared Polis asking for permission to implement a program just like Mesa County’s program.
CDPHE is reviewing a number of weeks of knowledge from the 5-Star program to find out whether it is appropriate with counties underneath Degree Crimson restrictions on the state’s dial. At the moment, counties in degree Blue, Yellow and Orange on the state’s dial are eligible for the enterprise certification.
To be able to be licensed, companies should present a written plan about how they plan to implement COVID-19 prevention tips. The certification necessities embrace:
- 100% masks sporting amongst employees and clients
- Day by day worker symptom checks or screening
- Common outreach to workers and clients to activate Publicity Notifications
- Companies should file the identify and call variety of clients for contact tracing
- Business particular necessities:
- Eating places – desk spacing is at the least 10 toes, reservations are required
- Gyms – reservations are required
- Private providers – reservations are required
Companies beforehand cited for noncompliance with a public well being order are ineligible to be licensed. The state may droop program if a county reaches greater than 90% of hospital capability or data Degree Crimson metrics for greater than a two-week interval.
Enterprise house owners and members of the general public can submit feedback about this system by an online form. The deadline to submit feedback is Dec. 4. CDPHE plans to announce if this system is authorized by Dec. 14.