JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Town of Jacksonville will present one other spherical of funds for companies affected by the pandemic by means of its Small Enterprise Aid Program.
This spherical will begin at 9 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 18.
This system gives monetary help to those that have misplaced income as a result of influence of the COVID-19 pandemic, in addition to encourage accepted companies to retain their staff.
“Once we established this program in June, we dedicated to getting funds within the palms of as many enterprise house owners as potential. That dedication has not modified,” mentioned Mayor Lenny Curry. “With this $1.7 million, we’ll proceed to help our residents on the trail to financial restoration, doing our half to maintain companies open and other people working.”
As with the sooner two rounds of help, the town will make a one-time fee of as much as $2,000 to enterprise house owners. Companies that beforehand obtained assist by means of this system is not going to qualify. Grants will probably be awarded on a first-come, first-served foundation to 875 candidates who meet the next situations:
- The enterprise is positioned in Duval County.
- The applicant is ready to present the Tax ID assigned to the enterprise.
- The enterprise was in operation for not less than one yr previous to Feb. 29, 2020.
- The enterprise didn’t have greater than 100 staff on Feb. 29, 2020 (there’s no minimal variety of staff; sole proprietors will qualify).
- The applicant can certify that the enterprise skilled a discount in income of not less than 25% since Feb. 29, 2020, as a direct results of the COVID-19 disaster.
These keen on collaborating in this system are strongly inspired to create a MyJax enterprise account at myjax.custhelp.com — observe the hyperlink for the “small enterprise aid grant program” — earlier than making use of. The identical web site and account will probably be used for the applying course of. Whereas enterprise house owners might create an account instantly, the applying is not going to be accessible till 9 a.m. Friday, Dec. 18. There could also be just one applicant per MyJax account.
Beginning Friday, Dec. 18, at 9am, the Metropolis of Jacksonville will present one other spherical of funds, as much as $2,000, for companies affected by the pandemic by means of its Small Enterprise Aid Program.
— Metropolis of Jacksonville (COJ) (@CityofJax) December 16, 2020
Copyright 2020 by WJXT News4Jax – All rights reserved.