AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) – An area enterprise proprietor is asking residents to assist her determine which two charities will break up a $5,000 donation.
It’s a part of an effort by Spherion proprietor Angela Swarts to mark 25 years of staffing and recruiting service to the Augusta enterprise neighborhood.
With the assistance of her group, she has nominated these charities:
- Megiddo Dream Station, which offers job coaching and life talent coaching.
- Forces United, which brings collectively sources to assist native warriors and their households.
- Christ Community Health Services, which operates two primary-care well being facilities serving the uninsured and the underinsured.
- Hope House Inc., which affords long-term residential therapy for homeless or low-income ladies affected by habit and psychological well being issues, together with their youngsters.
- Boys & Girls Club, which helps younger individuals with teachers, character, citizenship and wholesome existence.
- SafeHomes, which assists ladies, males and their kids who’re victims of home violence.
- Family Promise of Augusta, which companions with native church buildings so homeless households can get shelter whereas receiving companies.
- The Lydia Project, which offers free companies to people combating any kind of most cancers wherever.
She is looking on the native neighborhood to vote on which of those two charities will obtain $2,500 every.
Folks can vote at https://www.spherion.com/swartscelebration.
The winners can be introduced at midday Jan. 6 on Fb Stay.
Copyright 2020 WRDW/WAGT. All rights reserved.