20 new areas and three new Legendary Units have been added to the end-game exercise.
Crate Leisure is transferring on from Grim Daybreak to work on its subsequent venture – a city-builder referred to as Farthest Frontier – however has yet another replace for the motion RPG. Replace V18.104.22.168 introduces new content material to the Shattered Realm, particularly 20 new areas and 4 new Shattered Guardian’s Domains. It’s additionally added three new Legendary units to The Forgotten Gods loot pool.
These units can solely be earned from the Shattered Realm on Final issue so it’s a becoming pursuit for hardcore gamers. Apparently, the replace additionally fastened a problem with 4 music tracks that have been current within the sport however not enjoying. One ought to now right here them correctly, practically two years after The Forgotten Gods launched.
The Shattered Realm has additionally seen some fixes and modifications. Damaging scaling and Offensive Potential for monsters elevated at 70+ Shards whereas the timer penalty for dying additionally scales “way more” aggressively. On the plus facet, bosses received’t interact gamers instantly except they get nearer. Quite a few different modifications are included for objects, skills, Devotions and so forth so try the total patch notes here for extra particulars.
[Major New Features]
- The Shattered Realm’s fractured actuality reveals new secrets and techniques. 20 new areas have been launched into the Shard pool, together with 4 new Shattered Guardian’s Domains.
- The Shattered Guardian Set has obtained a visible replace to make its splendor much more spectacular. For those who most well-liked that outdated look, it’s nonetheless accessible as a beauty possibility from the Splendors of the Shattered Realm vendor.
- Three new Legendary units have been added to the Forgotten Gods loot pool, 12 objects in complete. These units can be found completely within the Shattered Realm on Final issue.
- Elevated monster Offensive Potential and Injury scaling at Shards 70+
- Boss aggro habits has been modified and their spawn positions have been up to date in greater shards. Bosses now don’t interact till you get nearer. It’s now doable to keep away from pulling all bosses in a Shattered Guardian’s Area with out resorting to digital camera exploits.
- Fastened an exploit involving rotating the sport digital camera to dramatically scale back the aggro radius of close by enemies.
- Timer penalty for dying now scales way more aggressively with shards.
- Carnage bonus for the Timer now begins decrease however scales extra aggressively with chain kills. The max time between kills is now additionally barely shorter, which means the bonus can be somewhat tougher to execute.
- Timer bonus for slaying Hero monsters has been diminished by 1s.